Wednesday, January 4, 2012

American Museum of Natural History



I went to the American Museum of Natural History the other day and I loved it! I mean, I love all museums, really. I got there a bit later in the day so I wasn't able to see the sick dinosaur exhibit, but I guess that's okay.  I still got to go to the normal dinosaur exhibit.

I don't remember what this was (I think it was related to Easter Island? Or that region?) but I did find it terrifying! 

I really loved the dioramas. The way they were set up and lit made it look like they were paintings!



Uhm... best fur stoles ever??

















I found this to be really interesting. It's amazing how we can destroy things that are usually tough just by touching them over and over again.

And they even had a room of just gems. Total tranny wet dream right there.


I feel like I never have enough time in these places. Hopefully I will find time to come back while I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment