Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I know I'm making the /dorkiest/ face

(Can you tell that this is my favourite wig?) Today I ran into Anna Wintour at the Met! She looked really busy but was nice enough to take a picture with me. I can't believe how skinny she is-- I could see her shoulder-blades through her winter coat! I was so starstruck and nervous-- as you can tell by my super awkward face. I think I had lost control of the majority of my facial muscles.

The Met was pretty awesome... I have to go back though because I missed the Egyptian exhibit! Ugh, I am so mad at myself! That place is so huge, it's out of control.




 After the museum we went to Sacred Chow, and then to Cocoa V for dessert. I have no idea what we had at Sacred Chow other than DELICIOUS.







I was disappointed that Cocoa V didn't have any truffles, but their cupcakes were absolutely mindblowing. The top one was chocolate with cheesecake filling, and the bottom was super fluffy coconut... Good thing I am walking so much here!

No comments:

Post a Comment