Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's FREEZING here!

  I cannot believe how bone-chillingly cold it is today!

On a related note, I did the same thing with my Blue Bottle coffee. I didn't realize this, but apparently living in Seattle/the Pacific NW has turned me into a bit of a coffee snob. Today I threw out my 5th and LAST cappuccino latte that I am going to have in this city. 


1: No one here can foam soy correctly
2: No one knows the difference between a cappuccino and a latte. The barista today seemed extremely offended when I asked her to top off the "cappuccino" I ordered with more foam. 
3: The beans here taste like they were roasted incinerated by a vomiting dragon.


I hear there's a stumptown in the Ace hotel here, I may have to drop in if I want a drinkable cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment