Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kayvon's Birthday

Sunday night I also went to Kayvon Zand's birthday party at Greenhouse with my friends Kindra and Laura, who always dress up super insane! I'm so in love with everything they do. Anyway, I've been semi-stalking admiring Kayon on facebook for probably a couple years now, and it was great to finally meet him in person!

I'm not sure why I am so averse to taking pictures of my makeup with my regular camera. It seems that I always end up shooting on my phone!

See? I told you that they always look amazing


And of course, Amanda Lepore was there too! She is the biggest tranny icon and total personal role model for me-- I hope one day to look half as amazing as she does and she is even MORE perfect in person! She was also the biggest sweetheart and her dress was absolutely GORGEOUS.

1 comment:

  1. Your tits look pretty awesome as is! You don't need silicone.

    ReplyDelete