Friday, May 25, 2012

BYE SEATTLE!

Gosh I had such an epic last night in Seattle, thank you everyone for making it so great!! I was so sad to say goodbye to everyone, but I had such an amazing time! I miss everyone so much and can't wait to come back to visit!
With my gorgeous husband Justin. We matched!
 A couple of my besties, I cried when I had to say bye to both of them!
With my bestie Kay and my my mum... Obvious family resemblance. And yes, obviously my daddy was a midget. I can't really be bitter, because I think it's safe to say that we've all had these things happen. 
 My hairdressers from Sideshow Salon! They are seriously the best salon in Seattle, hands down. Zaki is a downright hair genius and Kelley is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever met. They were doing cuts and updos all night in the club, which is pretty much the raddest thing ever. Check them out on yelp and facebook! I think that one of the worst parts of moving is having to find new hairdressers! 
 With the perfect Kenny and Jinkx Monsoon. She is always flawless. THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE.
This may be the most epic photo I have ever seen, and it pretty much sums up the entire night. I love you Maxwell!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment