Thursday, May 3, 2012

I know, I know it's been a while with no updates

I've been in SUCH a mad scramble these last two weeks since I landed back in warm, sunny, beautiful Seattle.

I'm busy packing like crazy for my move, doing makeup/photoshoots, going out, planning my farewell outfits (oh TRUST, they will be epic!) and saying my goodbyes! I have some super amazing photos from my shoots lately that I can't wait to show you guys, but it's probably going to be a while before I will have the chance to actually sit down and edit them. Between everything right now I've barely had time to sit down

I'm going to be having a little sale at my apartment next weekend, getting rid of my less worn wigs, clothes, and backstock of all my Swagger Cosmetics!

Okay, gotta run.. promise a better blog post soon! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Where is your house located at? I would love to check out your sales. :)

    ReplyDelete