Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!


I love holidays! I don't really care what they are, but they're always an excuse for me to pig out and dress up! I remember a couple years ago it was absolutely steaming hot on the 4th, so we went out to the park in our skivies. Apparently, however, my holiday style hasn't changed one bit.



This year, I got to gogo at bootycall, one of my favourite parties in SF! I had such a blast! It was even more packed than usual, and I loved this week's photobooth! I mean, it doesn't hurt that I was more or less obsessed with JFK when I was younger (I've seen Stone's portrayal of his death and the investigation that followed several times-- and that movie is longer than Kennedy's entire term!), or that my top girl crush Lana recently came out with her music video for National Anthem, which pays homage to his legacy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment