Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hell'a Tight

I went to probably the BEST party the other night that I have been to yet in SF! It's hosted by the amazing and beautiful Lindsay Slowhands, who is a sweet, hilarious, fierce queen with a stunning lithe figure that I would die for!

Anyway, there's very little music that I love more than 90's pop, so I was in pure BLISS dancing the night away to N'sync, spice girls, and the one and only song by TATU. Lindsay gave a killer performance to Britney Spear's Oops, which in my opinion is her best song. Actually, I take that back, because I like pretty much ALL Britney songs of that era. Hey, what can I say? I'm a total fag.

I am definitely going to be regular at this-- and if anyone has any recommendations for any other 90's themed parties let me know!
My gorgeous friend Jem Jehova also performed. Every time I see her I'm completely floored by her beauty!


Oh, and are you following me on Instagram yet? If not, add me (@blakekaramazov)!

No comments:

Post a Comment