Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy bee!

This last week has been so incredibly busy with several freelance gigs, filling an absolutely gigantic order for Swagger Cosmetics, gogo dancing, and planning my Halloween costume... Which is going to be EPIC if I can manage to pull it off.

I feel like I'm just coming back to life... Between having to wake up at 8, working all day, and dancing until 2am, I've been a complete zombie! I'm definitely looking forward to this week! I still have a lot of work to get through, but at least I've caught up on some rest.

A couple snaps from this week:
Gogoing with Amoania (one of my friends from Seattle!!) and Tiger. I love Amoania so much, her looks are always over the top fun and creative.
I know it looks really emo here, but I was inspired by Amoania's paint splatters.

Btw, if you haven't friended me on instagram yet, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment