Monday, October 15, 2012

Drag Queen Fashion Show

On Thursday I worked at my friend Maricella Olague's fashion show. She created a line of cocktail dresses (one of which I may or may not have tried to steal off the model!) and wanted all boys/drag queens to wear them! I was the head makeup artist and my assistant never showed up... But that's a different story! I did a very typical drag look with exaggerated smokey eyes, elevated drawn on brows, and a vampy lip for fall. Anyway, it was so fun, I can't wait to get back the photos of all the boys in their dresses, but for now I'll just post the silly poses we bombarded the photobooth with!
Yes, I know I still have makeup on my hands!
I'm loving this short hair! I wore a hat and veil creation from my friend Tiger. The glass parts are actually a mix of glass and plastic-- and were really sharp as I found out! I was talking to someone when I realized that my hands were extremely sticky, and then when I looked down I found that they were covered in blood! Oh the things I do to be fabulous! 

Tiger & I. Doesn't he look great blonde??

Kat was the only girl model. She is kind of way too gorgeous! I might be in love.
Everyone!


 So Silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment